It’s A New Normal
As you know, we have always taken pride in our infection control standards and the cleanliness of our office. However, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you, your family, and our staff. Please familiarize yourself with these new protocols prior to your next appointment.
What to Do Before You Arrive:
- Brush your teeth at home. Our tooth brushing station is currently closed to eliminate transfer of bacteria or viruses.
- Wear a mask to your appointment.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, do not feel well, or have a temperature, we will reschedule your appointment.
For new patients and those who have not done so yet, please complete the Covid Informed Consent by following the link below.
**This form only needs to be completed once per patient (not at each subsequent visit)**.
- Text our office to let us know that you have arrived. Use one of the following numbers depending on which office you are scheduled in:
- Remain in your car. We will text you back with instructions on how to fill out the Pre-
Appointment Covid Screening Questions to which you must text back your reply.
- We will then text you and let you know when we are ready for you or your child’s appointment.
- Once you are directed into the office, we will ask you to wear your face covering into the office and use the hand sanitizer provided. A receptionist will greet you with additional instructions.
- We ask that the patient come into the office by themself, or accompanied by one parent if needed. Parents will be asked to return to and wait in the car during the appointment.
- All patients will be screened with a quick questionnaire and a touch-less thermometer
Dismissal from Appointment:
- The scheduled procedure will be performed.
- If your child attended the appointment by themself, we will text you instructions on where to meet them. They will be given a written summary of the appointment and any home instructions.
- At the dismissal of your child, or after you return to your car, a receptionist will call to schedule the next appointment.